Posting a message on the Pines Theater Marquee is a great way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or
other special occasion all while supporting the theater project.
• Decide on your message. Make sure to keep it very simple. There’s only so much room on the marquee. Please note that the message appears on both sides of the marquee. It is a policy of the Silsbee Visitor Center Board of Directors to not allow the marquee to be dressed with any political messages.
• Decide on the date that you want the message revealed. Don't wait! The calendar will fill up fast and you could lose your spot.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if the date is available, and if the message is appropriate.
• Once we are set with the date and message, make a $100 donation by clicking on the Donate button on this webpage. We’ll make sure the marquee is lit from sundown that day to sun-up on the next day.
• Make sure to post your photo of the honoree under the lit marquee on the theater’s Facebook page “Save the Pines Project.” Let others in on the celebration and know that you support the Pines Theater!
The Silsbee Visitor Center reserves the right to reject any message for any reason.