Looking back to March 2020, we never anticipated bringing you TWO virtual Classics, but we did the best we could to make each virtual event very special for all our Rotarians, guests and friends.
All of our “pent up” creativity has brought us back to our roots, with a formal, A Masquerade of Imagination Classic. You're invited to join us LIVE.
This Club over the last year has met the demands and challenges that the pandemic has brought to the communities we serve. We have not forgotten the other needs of our Community Partners, continuing to provide help and support to them during these trying times. We know that our friends and our families have been affected and lives changed forever.
This is a time that we will continue to be stronger than ever to meet the additional demands of our ever-changing communities. It is because of ALL our Rotarians and outside donors that we are able to strive to meet these demands.
The Rotary Club of Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates is proud to present the 44rd Annual Rotary Classic, Live and in person on May 6, 2023 at the Hyatt Schaumburg. Event is Black Tie Optional!
Learn more about our mission by visiting our Rotary Foundation Mission
A Room Block has been set up for guests at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg at a rate of $99 a night. Please visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CHIRW/G-ROCL to book your stay.
We are pleased to annouce that The Rotary Club of Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates will recognize Rebecca Darr, President/CEO of WINGS, at its annual Classic fundraiser on Saturday, May 6, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. Under Darr’s leadership, WINGS has dramatically increased its ability to provide pathways to independence for people whose lives have been devastated by domestic violence. Her vision, leadership, and collaborative spirit have truly made a difference in the lives of so many people!
Thank you, Rebecca!
The Rotary Club of Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates is committed to selecting projects and activities that will impact senior wellbeing, literacy, and area poverty at all ages. We endeavor to be responsive to the changing needs of our community and to work alongside village officials, community leaders and organizations that share this commitment.
Your purchase helps to:
- break the cycle of domestic violence (WINGS)
- empower and heal abused children (Children’s Advocacy Center)
- foster a lifetime of learning for children in high-risk environments (Children’s Home & Aid Society)
- feed the hungry at locations like School Districts 54 & 211, Schaumburg Township, and Partners for Our Communities
- provide recreation for children and adults with disabilities (Northwest Special Recreation Association)
- award annual scholarships (Harper College)
- enable older adults to stay in their homes longer (Kenneth Young Center)
- provide nutritious meals/fellowship to seniors (Schaumburg Senior Program)
- partner with Chandler's to provide holiday meals for 215 Veterans and their families (Trickster Veteran Holiday Dinner)
- provided personal protection equipment to our community partners
- help children to build trust by shopping with police officers (Shop with a Cop)
None of this would be possible without the
support of our generous sponsors.
Become a SPONSOR today!
Contact George Panopoulos at email@example.com to secure your spot!
Naming Rights- $100,000
Friend of Rotary- $500-$2,499
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Friends of Rotary