Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 6PM to 9PM
at The Doctor Phillips House at Lake Lucerne
Portion of proceeds to benefit the participating restaurant partners.
General Admission $125
- Event 6PM to 9PM
- Access to 30 food, beer, wine and liquor experiences throughout the venue
- $125 per person
All Access VIP $250
- Early entrance to event – 5PM until 11PM
- Access to 30 food, wine, beer and liquor experiences throughout the venue
- Listed as a sponsor on website and at the event
- VIP premium “swag” from participating restaurants and sponsors
- Seat at table in private room with Party Concierge to assist with getting dishes and drinks
- After Party event with access to Chefs and Restaurant Owners
- VIP entrance to “Up in Smoke Cigar & Whiskey Experience” – a Private Experience on the Rooftop Patio sponsored by Corona Cigar Company and Sazerac Whiskey; enjoy hand rolled cigars and a sampling of bourbon & scotch
- VIP entrance to “Elevate Below Premium Wine Experience” – a Private Tasting in the Wine Cellar sponsored by Swirlery Wine Bar
- Only $250 per person
Join the RAPCF’s Monster Mash, a Mask-for-Aid Ball for Restaurant Recovery featuring mouth-watering dishes from some of Central Florida’s premier restaurants, domestic and international wine, beer & liquor stations set up throughout venue, and live entertainment during event. Online auction presented by participating restaurants and allied partners and silent auction night of the event. Fancy dress is not required but encouraged.
Portion of proceeds from gala go directly to the participating restaurant partners to assist in their recovery. Tickets are advance purchase and can be purchased at www.MonsterMashOrlando.com Space is very limited due to social distancing and will sell out fast!
SOCIAL DISTANCING NOTICE:
The safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance to the RAPCF and Monster Mash Orlando. In accordance with CDC guidelines we will require face coverings and/or masks to be worn while attending the event. Face coverings/masks may be removed while seated, eating or drinking, but must be work all other times.
RAPCF and Monster Mash Orlando have teamed up with CINTAS who will disinfect the Dr. Phillips House and courtyard before and after the event. During the event CINTAS will have sanitize stations set up throughout the venue.
While there are no restrictions on crowd size, the RAPCF, Monster Mash Orlando and the Dr. Phillips House have committed to only operating at 45% of the venue occupancy to ensure social distancing.
This is an outdoor event. Most food and beverage booths are set up outside in the courtyard. All Access VIP tickets include Up In Smoke which is outside, rooftop to ensure it will not interfere with general population. VIP also includes access to Elevate Below which will be limited to ten guests at any given time. The VIP room is indoors with sit-down tables. VIP All Access guests may remove their masks while seated in the VIP room but must wear them if they get up.
Terminix will treat the courtyard prior to the event to keep mosquitos at a minimum during the event.