For more than a century, members of the Oklahoma Library Association have worked to improve the quality of life for all Oklahomans by:
- Promoting equal access to information.
- Nurturing and educating children through programs that promote development of early literacy skills, reading and intellectual growth.
- Offering diverse and balanced information and resources for businesses, government, families and consumers.
- Supporting adult learners with programs for literacy, English and computer skills.
- Supporting lifelong learning by providing current information, resources and technologies.
- Preparing the next generation of librarians through scholarship, mentoring and training opportunities.
- Celebrating literature and learning through special events that bring together authors, readers, book lovers and lifelong learners.
Your support helps us to continue our service to the people of Oklahoma!