Jumpstart your 2021 workout goals with Texas Sweats for Pets!
Your support and exercise will help strengthen our fellow Texans and the pets that need you most!
For only $25, you will be registered for access to three days of virtual interactive workout classes led by It’s Time Texas master instructors, plus exclusive segments featuring adoptable cats and dogs from Austin Pets Alive!.
Night 1: MixxedFit & Furry Friends
January 27 6:00pm-8:00pm
Join Master Instructor Sekoya Waddy as she guides us through a MixxedFit class while meeting some furry friends from Austin Pets Alive! and learning about how It’s Time Texas can keep you sweating all year long.
Night 2: Zumba & Zoomies
January 28 6:00pm-8:00pm
Danitza and her dog Chula will guide us through an un-furr-gettable Zumba class while we share happy tails of Austin Pets Alive! alumni and highlight adoptable pets that are hoping to find their furrever families. Hear from our partners at Austin Fit Magazine and learn about some of the dogs competing for a feature in the “Fittest Dogs” Issue.
Night 3: Kickboxing & K9s
January 29 6:00pm-8:00pm
You won’t want to miss this grand finale as Erika & her pup Zadie lead us through a heart pumping kickboxing class and share their adoption story. Donation-based drawing prizes will be rewarded and the winning pet fundraiser will be announced!
You will be able to participate in the in the virtual fitness-athon hosted by It's Time Texas master fitness instructors through a livestream class hosted on this website. And don’t forget to stay for the cool down -- get in some stretches while watching exclusive videos of adorable, adoptable pets of APA!
Use the ticket links to complete your registration. Proceeds from this event will be split evenly between It's Time Texas and Austin Pets Alive!. Thank you for helping us help Texans thrive and keep pets alive!
Be sure to tune in back here on January 27th, 28th, and 29th, 2021
Follow this link to check out event FAQs.
If workouts aren’t your speed, there are three other ways to support these two organizations: make a generous donation, purchase an entry in our donation based drawing for a chance to win amazing prizes from our local sponsors, or set up a pet fundraiser page. Read below for more details on how to set up a fundraiser.
Your Pet Could Be Featured In the “Fittest Dogs” Issue of Austin Fit Magazine!
We have partnered with our friends at Austin Fit Magazine for this amazing opportunity!
- Create a Pet Fundraiser: Set up a Texas Sweats for Pets Fundraiser Page for your pet using this link or the link on the bottom of this page
- Help Raise Funds Using Your Pet Fundraiser Page: Share your page with everyone in your pack and collect donations through the deadline of January 29th at 6pm.
- Compete To Raise the Highest Total: The pet who raises the highest total through their fundraiser page will be featured in the “Fittest Dogs” issue of Austin Fit Magazine! Winner will be announced on January 29 during our virtual fitness-a-thon.
Think your pet has what it takes? Sign up here to create your fundraiser or email email@example.com for more info.
Fundraising Contest Rules
- The deadline for participants to collect donations through their pet fundraiser pages is January 29, 2021 at 6:00pm CST.
- All pet fundraisers must be created through the event platform. Fundraisers created using a different platform will not be considered.
- All donations must be made through the pet fundraiser page web platform. No cash donations will be accepted.
- The pet who raises the highest total through their fundraiser page will be announced during the event on January 29, 2021. If the winner is not in attendance, they will need to respond to communications within 24 hours. If we do not get a response, the next highest fundraiser will be declared the winner.
- Fundraiser participants must be current Texas residents in order to be considered.
Have more questions? Follow this link to check out our fundraiser FAQs.
About It's Time Texas and Austin Pets Alive!
It’s Time Texas is a statewide nonprofit empowering Texans to lead healthier lives and build healthier communities. We believe that Texas is best when Texans are healthy. That’s why we’re championing the movement to create a culture of health in the Lone Star State. Our programs, events, and partnerships empower all Texans to lead healthier lives, build healthier communities, and contribute to a healthier state.
Austin Pets Alive! is a nonprofit organization committed to providing the resources, education, and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals. Since 2008, Austin Pets Alive! has saved over 90,000 animal lives and established Austin, TX as the largest no kill city in the United States.