What is the Founder’s Circle?
The Founder’s Circle is a critical group of supporters passionate about empowering Texans to live healthier lives and build healthier communities. Committed members invest $5k/year (min. 5-year commitment) speciﬁcally for ITT’s own critical development such as hiring staff, building capacity, developing new regions, and expanding our communications.
What are the Benefits?
- A path to significance through engagement, giving opportunities, and representation.
- Join other like-minded friends who are driven to succeed in shifting the quality of life for Texas.
- Founder’s Circle Online: A members-only portal for behind the scenes updates and information.
- Communications Collateral: Brochures, annual reports, and more.
- ITT exclusive apparel, recognition in Annual Report, unique annual experience with ITT staff and Board,
and invitations to all special events.
5 INCREDIBLE THINGS YOUR SUPPORT WILL SPARK
» Health Coaching
Offering free, one-on-one support to any Texan ready to make a healthy change
» Trainings & Workshops
Empowering educators, nurses, community health workers, and others working to improve the health of their communities
» Community-Based Initiatives
Increasing access to health services and programs – including free fitness and nutrition education classes – within historically underserved areas of Texas
» Statewide Challenges & Events
Impacting the lives of 1M+ Texans annually through events that encourage healthier choices and community building
» School-based Programs
Teaching healthy eating and exercise habits to roughly 200,000 students, siblings, and parents each year