Celebrate Findlay Market's 170th Anniversary all summer long! All proceeds will benefit the Market's community-building initiatives and small business support services.
From June 9th to July 23rd, we will be selling:
- 50/50 Split the Pot Raffle Tickets
- $5 for 1 ticket
- $20 for 5 tickets
- SKT 170th Ceramic Cake Stand Raffle Tickets
- $10 for 1 ticket
- $25 for 3 tickets
- Commemorative 170th Anniversary Wine
- Get this special Sauvignon Blanc American White Wine made in collaboration with Revel Urban Winery to commemorate Historic Findlay Market's 170th anniversary.
- Purchases can be made under the 'Event Offers' tab or at Mighty Good, 1819 Elm Street, Cincinnati Ohio 45202.
- Pick-up and in-store orders will be at Mighty Good during regular hours Tuesday-Saturday: 11am-8pm, Monday & Sunday: Closed
On Saturday, July 23rd there will be an Art Gallery Fundraiser at The Columns, a wall of money, live music, children’s programming, cake cutting with Mayor Aftab Pureval, a special night market until 9pm and so much more!
Our Art Gallery Fundraiser at The Columns will include a variety of pieces and mediums. Each piece will be dedicated to Findlay Market with half of the proceeds being donated to Findlay Market to support local food entrepreneurs and Findlay Market's community building, sustainability and food access initiatives.
The specialty cake cutting ceremony will be with Cincinnati's 70th Mayor Aftab Pureval at 5:30pm. Free cake made by Makers Bakers Co. will be distributed afterwards! The custom 170th Anniversary cake stand made by SKT Ceramics will be raffled off on July 25, 2022.
All day, we will be hosting the Wall of Money which offers the chance to win specialty prizes with the donation of $7, $17, $27, $70 or $170 all while supporting Findlay Market community-building initiatives and small business support services.
Join us as we conclude our short program with a sparkler celebration at 6:00pm.