#SMNPCEINC now known as #Disruptive is a 501c3!
Our mission is reducing poverty among single parents between the ages of 18-40 by providing support via career development and related resources.
We accomplish our goal via the following, Education | Development | Employment.
Today, we focus on raising operational and outreach funds throughout the year to
- provide low cost/free career development and community related events
- provide emergency support to single mother's by way of utility/housing bill, displacement and change of life supplies
- provide up to $250 to HS Seniors who are the children of Single Parents, to support their college application fees
- provide up to $500 to HS Seniors who are the children of Single Parents, to support paying their school fees
- provide $1000 STEM scholarships to justice impacted Single Mother's participating in the MDIJIM Career Development Program
As a 501c3 we are not a for profit, revenue generating business. To provide support the single parent community, we need your help.