Throughout the year, we need volunteers to help at our facility, with our events, and in various other needs. If you are interested in volunteering with Dallas 24 Hour Club, please fill out this form. We will then reach out to see your availability and to schedule a brief interview and orientation.
Volunteers are an important and valued part of Dallas 24 Hour Club. We want everyone who enters the doors of Dallas 24 Hour Club to feel welcomed.
As a volunteer, we expect you to:
- Carry out the tasks you have agreed to as part of your role description
- Work reliably to the best of your ability
- Give as much warning as possible whenever you cannot volunteer when expected
- Treat staff, residents, and guests with respect
- Follow our rules and procedures, including those on health and safety, equal opportunities, and confidentiality
- Dress appropriately for volunteer work (no yoga, tight pants, revealing attire, etc.)
- Goods or personal donations may not be exchanged among guests and volunteers. Please bring all In-Kind donations to a staff member for receipt documentation
- Fraternization between residents and volunteers is not permitted
- No alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind permitted on property. Breathalyzer and drug tests will be administered to any volunteer thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Notify our staff within 24 hours of your scheduled shift if you are unable to volunteer
For questions regarding volunteering with Dallas 24 Hour Club, please email email@example.com