Membership is free. Just click the orange signup button above. If you like additional Plans are monthly recurring support ideas (see details for each)
CityLab Professional is a hybrid business model, movement, and methodology that enables true triple (win-win-win) relationships in which ALL Partners are invested in each other's success.
We offer a variety of courses that are Online free and in person, all you need to do is provide for your tools and study materials.
Live Santa Clara County Program
(Introduction to Cyber Security)
(Introduction to IoT)
(Packet Tracer Mobile)
CityLab Professional partners are invested in a relational contract with an outcome-based economic model focused on Technical Education Certification, Local Employment Opportunities from Certification, with support for mortgage-backed affordable housing to realize community growth.
When applied, our approach fosters a highly collaborative environment that sparks innovation, resulting in transformation, improved service, and reduced costs.
By signing up you receive
- A tour of our facility.
- Complete a volunteer application.
- An interview with program staff.
- An opportunity to complete a DOJ Background Clearance.
- Volunteer training.
- I understand that I may be invited to participate either individually or as a company. If as a company we will participate and pursue a goal that 50% of my apprentices will have some form of criminal background history, be from underrepresented populations, including women, communities of color, individuals with disabilities, youth (ages 16 -25), and veterans.
- I understand that I can invite my organization to actively participate in the cohort activities identified in the Opportunity Announcement
- I understand that if my organization participates we will report information on program development progress and aggregate apprentice demographics on the CityLab Professional Apprenticeship Platform.