On The Dot's Inaugural See It To Be It Success Summit. Bringing women together to be inspired and empowered by relatable role models to take the next step in their journey.
Join us on Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at Vintage Villas Hotel & Events overlooking beautiful Lake Travis in Austin, TX for a day
full of motivation and empowerment! We will begin the day with an introduction and welcome from one of our keynote speakers followed
by a jam-packed day filled with panels, workshops, a networking POWER lunch, and a glitzy cocktail hour.
We want to provide YOU with the tools you need to succeed to get out there and be the badass woman you were always meant to be!
Some of our incredible speakers and panelists include:
- Brooklyn Decker and Whitney Casey, the co-founders of Finery
- Wendy Davis, founder of Deeds Not Words and former Texas Senator
- Meredith Walker, co-founder of Amy Poehler's Smart Girls
- Catherine Stiles, founder of Barbecue Wife
- Jordan Jones, founder and CEO of Packed Party
- China Widener, National Strategy and Operations Diversity and Inclusion Leader at Deloitte
- Marissa Tarleton, CMO at RetailMeNot
- Sharon Brogdon, Diversity and Inclusion Strategist at RetailMeNot
- Andra Liemandt, founder of The Kindness Campaign
- Lisa Mitchell, Body Language Expert
- Kelly Peterson Gasink, co-founder of Austin Cocktails
- Terri Broussard Williams, founder of MovementMakerTribe.com
- Marjorie Clifton, CEO of Clifton Consulting LLC
- Sheena Paul, CFO of World Class Capital Group
- Kelsey August, founder of Lone Star Direct Marketing
Stay tuned for the full lineup and schedule to be announced soon!
We are focused on YOUR success which is why we have organized this conference about what matters to YOU. Whether you’re
launching your first small business or you’re seeking to mentor other women as they climb the ladder to career success,
we want to help you take that next step with information and networking opportunities.