Change begins with you.
No gift is too small, and every penny counts, because we have big plans to help these homeless youth find shelter, get the basic needs of food, personal hygiene, and clothing met, and help them reframe their thinking about their value as human beings and the potential for their lives .
When our youth are able to reach their full potential, everyone wins.
- $20 pays for a high school equivalency prep course.
- $35 provides a meal kit for a hungry youth living on the street.
- $100 allows a teen to take the GED test.
- $250 helps kids learn the restaurant trade and get ready for a career in hospitality.
- $500 furnishes a room in a transitional housing facility.
- $1000 pays for a month of residency for a youth.
Looking to give bigger?
Sign up to give monthly!
Want to create a lifelong legacy?
Click on the Youth Empowerment Center button above right to give or make a pledge!