Please join us on Friday, November 11, 2022, for our Inaugural San Antonio Golf Tournament for Tony Foundation @ Brackenridge Golf Course in San Antonio
With your generous support, we are able to make a positive impact on the cancer journey of so many families when they needed it the most. The link below is from the San Antonio 5pm News on Telemundo where they featured us Helping Lupe's family.
(below) Our sponsors from our Spring 2022 Golf tournament in Arlington, TX
(BELOW) Some of our sponsors below from our Fall 2020 Golf tournament in Austin.
We are excited to see a lot of familiar faces and hopefully some new ones too for golf, lunch, and fun. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
SPECIAL RULES & INFORMATION
1. Tournament is a 4-person scramble, with awards, dinner after golf, and a silent auction -- and a lot of fun.
2. Have fun and show up early to eat and get in some practice!
3 Tony Foundation Gift bags will be at registration when you arrive.
4 Bogey is your friend. If you miss your par, please pick up and go to next hole.
5. Silent auction w/ awesome memorabilia available- Please visit, bid, and support to help TF mission.
6 Remember cash- we also have PayPal, Venmo, QR Codes, and Text to Donate methods for TF merchandise offered on site.
2 Men’s Long Drives: #3 & 9
2 Women’s Long drives : #3 & 9
2 Men’s Closest to Pin: #10 & 18
2 Women’s Closest to Pin: #10 & 18
1st Place Women's Only team awarded
1st & 2nd place Mixed teams awarded
Have a great time and thank you for your continued support of our mission!
- Spots tend to go fast so please sign up as early as you can.
- Feel free to pay for your own group (foursome) or enter as an individual and we can get you paired up with a good group.
- It will be a 4 person scramble format & food served just after the round.
- $10 mulligans can be purchased from "Tickets" section.
We are ALWAYS looking for more generous Hole Sponsors. If interested, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or, just sign up and then send us a logo and 1-2 paragraphs about your company (or "why you support" if sponsoring as an individual). See some of the supporters from the last few years pictured below. We can't wait to see everyone!
. (ABOVE) Scott & Tony, Co-Founders of Tony Foundation
For questions about sponsorship opportunites or any other information, please contact us at email@example.com