We are looking forward to a great event on 9/23/2022 and we hope that everyone who enjoys golf will come out for an awesome time!
*We also have a great TF appreciation Happy Hour with FREE drinks for all registered golfers and sponsors the night before each year. This year it is from 6-8pm on Thurs 9/22/2022, once again hosted for us at the amazing Bouldin Acres venue on 2027 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704. Please come join us to meet some of our sponsors, chat with various Tony Foundation Board members, and have a great time at this venue!
THANKS TO ALL OF LAST YEAR'S GENEROUS CORPORATE SPONSORS BELOW!!
The last 4 years we have had 100% to capacity and I expect the same in 2022. We are excited to see a lot of familiar faces and maybe some new ones too. We are ALWAYS looking for more generous Hole Sponsors. If interested, please send us a logo and 1-2 paragraphs about your company (or "why you support" if sponsoring as an individual). See some of the supporters from the last couple years pictured below.
- Spots tend to go fast so please sign up as early as you can.
- Feel free to pay for your own group (foursome) or enter as an individual and we can get you paired up with a good group.
- It will be a 4 person scramble format with food served to you during the round.
- $10 mulligans can be purchased from "tickets" section at the right.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Men (65+) play GREEN TEES
- Men (55-64) play WHITE TEES
- Men (40-54) play BLUE TEES
- Men (under 40) play BRONZE TEES
- Women--GREEN TEES
All proceeds benefit Tony Foundation, helping to meet immediate needs for families who have a household income earner impacted by cancer.
We want to say a HUGE Thanks to APEX SYSTEMS for being our Title Sponsor and huge contributor to our organization.
We also want to thank all of the other generous sponsors who signed up last year to support our 2021 Drive Away Cancer!
2021 Silver Sponsors
2021 Hole Sponsors
Gift Bag Sponsors
We are ALWAYS looking for more generous Hole Sponsors. If interested, please email us at email@example.com for more information. We can't wait to see everyone in September!!
SPECIAL RULES & INFORMATION
1. Please check-in outside the clubhouse and be in your carts by 9:45am
2. ShadowGlen has limited golf carts; only enough to provide 2 per team
3. Have fun!
4. Tony Foundation Gift bags will be in everyone’s cart baskets when you arrive.
5. Bogey is your friend. If you miss your par, please pick up and go to next hole.
6. Long drives need to be in fairway; Closest to pin awards have to be on the green.
7. Men (65+) play GREEN TEES, Men (55-64) play WHITE TEES, Men (40-54) play BLUE TEES, Under 40 Men play BRONZE TEES, Women--GREEN TEES
8. Please turn in scorecards to the pro by the scoreboard after the round.
9. 2 Beverage carts will also be serving beverages. Please support them with tips. (Not TF affiliated)
10. Raffle will be on the course selling tickets for vacation rental and other cool packages.
11. Silent auction with awesome memorabilia available, TF Swag, and Beverage stations held on #1 and #9 tees-. Please visit, bid, and support to help TF mission.
12. Remember cash- we also have PayPal, Venmo, and QR code payment methods.
13. The awards ceremony will be performed at 2:30-3PM pm at the pavillion.
Men’s Long Drives: 2 & 9
Women’s Long drives : 2 & 9 (different stakes used)
Men’s Closest to Pin holes: 8, & 17
Women’s Closest to Pin holes: 8 & 17 (different stakes used)
1st and 2nd place Mixed & 1st place Women’s Team (Tiebreakers- #1 handicap hole, #2, etc)
Have a great time and thank you for your continued support of our mission!
WHAT WE DO WITH THE FUNDS WE RAISE:
For questions about sponsorship opportunites or any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org