Welcome to the 2020 Arts Festival Virtual Experience! Register to see all the great art in the Silent Auction.
Silent Auction kicks off October 14-18! Buy your drawing tickets and Place your bids. (see details below!)
Visit & SHOP the online Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival! to shop for art, enjoy performances and more. Click here.
Register. Bid. Donate. Support the artists.
The auction is by design simple and straight forward, we want to offer our patrons the opportunity to purchase art from the Woodlands Waterway Festival artists from the safety and comfort of their homes.
What Is The Auction Format?
• The auction will take place online over a five-day period in a “silent auction” format.
• WWAF will use an established auction platform that will keep track of all sale items, bids, and payment collection.
• At the close of the auction, the highest bidder for the chosen piece will be the winner.
How To Bid
• Register: Register above to view the auction items, add your credit card and begin bidding
• Bid: Place bids on your favorite choices. You’ll be notified via text or email if you’ve been outbid.
• Win: If you are a winning bidder, you’ll be notified via email at the close of bidding.
By participating in the Silent Auction, you will be supporting the arts council programs and the artists will receive 20% of the sale!
(Prices do not include shipping, which will be determined by the artist and buyer locations, prior to shipping the art piece. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs)
Purchase a $100 Drawing ticket for a chance to win the beautiful original artwork by Featured Artist Christina Smith! More prizes to be announced.