When you give to The Pearl House, you help provide our girls with:
- Clean water and electricity
- Healthy, balanced meals
- Live-in caregivers
- Clothing, shoes and personal care items
- Private tutoring and schooling, including continued education
- Books and other school supplies
- Spiritual and emotional development
- Continuous security
- Transportation services
- Cultural outings and academic field trips
But that’s just the beginning.
As we work to bring more girls to The Pearl House and to build additional houses in the region, your support makes all the difference. Too many Ghanaian girls are still living in poverty with only two options: being given away in marriage at a young age or fighting to survive on the streets of the nearest city.
With your help, we can do more.