Campaign is not accepting payments at this time
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell St
Seattle, WA 98101
Thank you for wanting to volunteer for the StolenYouth Not On Our Watch Luncheon!
We are looking for volunteers for event set up and event day. Please sign up even if you are only available for part of the full shift.
- Tuesday, April 5, 12-4pm
- Event Set Up: Responsibilities include organizing nametags, preset check in, setting banquet tables and more. (12 Volunteers Needed)
- Wednesday, April 6, 9:30am-1:30-pm
- Luncheon Volunteer: Responsibilities include check in, greeters, seating assistance, and table captain envelope collection, etc. (12 Volunteers Needed)
- Wednesday, April 6. 12-4pm.
- Post Luncheon Volunteer: Responsibilities include organizing donation cards, donor calls for missing or incomplete information, filing, etc. (6 Volunteers needed)
Questions? Please contact Michelle Behar, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-399-5489.