We DARE you!
Do you like a good dare? You know...just good ol' fashion fun helping a great cause!
1. Wear a silly costume out to eat at a nice restaurant.
2. Be a human sundae. (Pour ice cream, syrup, sprinkles, cherry, etc on top of your head.)
3. Post on social media (or go live) with a video of you dancing for one (1) minute without any music.
4. Go outside and pick exactly 40 blades of grass with a pair of tweezers.
5. Let your child do your makeup OR style your hair OR pick out your outfit and keep it that way for the whole day.
6. See how many jumbo marshmallows you can stuff in your mouth.
7. Dump a bunch of Legos on the floor and walk over them bare feet.
8. Soak a shirt in water, put in the freezer for 45 minutes, and then wear it for at least one (1) minute.
9. Use three items in the fridge as hand lotion or face mask.
10. Post on social media (or go live) lip syncing a show tune.
Here's how it works...
CHOOSE which DARE you want to do.
CLICK on "Create A Fundraiser" located to the right.
Put the [YOUR OR NOMINEES NAME] DARE TO DONATE CHALLENGE in the title.
Explain in the COMMENTS that if you reach the goal, you will complete the DARE.
Want to nominate someone for a DARE?
Do the same thing as above but explain that the nominee will complete the DARE if the goal is met. Hey...and make sure you've gotten clearance from the nominee, please!
You'll get your very own personal weblink to share your DARE TO DONATE fundraiser. Share it....if you DARE!
Once you reach your goal, share the video or photographs to the Save The Pines Project page so we can share it and let everyone know you accepted the challenge of DARE TO DONATE.
Include the hashtags #savethepines and #daretodonate. Let's see this FUNDRAISER go VIRAL!
Thank you for supporting the Save The Pines Project! The project is under the Silsbee Visitor Center, a 501c3. All donations are tax deductible.