OMA's Fourth Teeny Tiny Art Mart is Here, Bigger Than Ever Before!
View the Virtual Sale Here
Or click the "ART MART" button at the top right
The Sale closes at 11:59pm, Sunday, March 10
100% of the proceeds support OMA’s education initiatives that provide thousands of students annually with transformative arts-based experiences. It's time make a big impact, one teeny tiny artwork at a time! A huge THANK YOU to our 794 amazing artists--View a list here.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
- Register for the event by clicking “Register Here” at the top of this page and follow the steps
- Click on “View My Event” in your confirmation text message or email to pre-authorize your credit card to participate
- You MUST pre-authorize your credit card in order to purchase items once the sale opens
- The sale will open February 18 at 6:00pm. Until then, the artwork will be “view only”
TO PURCHASE ART
- Make sure you are logged into your personal page for the sale - your name will be at the top left corner of the screen
- If you had the Sale page open before the sale begins, refresh the page
- Click on the artwork you want.
- Hitting BUY NOW purchases the item - There is no shopping cart
- Once you hit BUY NOW there’s no turning back!
- Your credit card will be charged at the end of the business day. If you have questions, please reach out to 760-435-3721.
- For tech support on February 18 between 6:00pm-8:00pm call 760-435-37321.
TO COLLECT YOUR ART
- Go to Oceanside Museum of Art and present proof of purchase text message starting Wednesday, February 21
- OR Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your artwork to be shipped to you. Shipping fees start at $15 and will vary depending on the number of artworks purchased.
TEENY TINY DETAILS
- This sale includes 1,691 artworks by more than 794 artists. Find a list here of all of the amazing artists who are making this happen!
- Each artwork is $25 plus platform and processing fees (approx. 7%).
- All sales are final.
- The virtual sale closes Sunday, March 10, 11:59pm.
- All artwork measures exactly 5 inches tall x 5 inches wide.
- Artwork is not signed on the front, the artist will remain a mystery until the artwork is purchased.
- All submissions are original works of art.
- Artwork can also be viewed in person at OMA the week before the sale opens starting Wednesday, February 14.
- After March 10, unsold artwork will be sold through the Museum Store.
A lot of the artwork has already been purchased. How can I only see what is still available?
Follow the instructions “TO PURCHASE ART WHEN THE SALE IS OPEN” above. When you are taken to the sales page you can click “Browse Items” at the top of the page, then “Items Still Available”.
Why does the sale site use auction language? Am I bidding on the artwork?
OMA is using an auction-oriented platform to host this sale, but it is NOT an auction and you will NOT be bidding on artwork. All artwork can be purchased at $25 plus processing platform and fees (approx 7%). Once you purchase the artwork, it is yours and cannot be purchased or bid on by anyone else.
Is the sale entirely virtual?
Yes! The virtual sale of work will start at 6:00pm on Sunday, February 18. Artwork must be paid for via BetterUnite's secure check out system. Artwork cannot be purchased in person at OMA until after the fundraiser closes at 11:59pm on March 10.
How do I purchase artwork?
Click “REGISTER HERE” at the top of this page to get started. You must enter your credit card information to register to purchase artwork.
If you are already registered, click “Already Registered?” at the top of this page or at the top of the Auction page to log in to your personal sale page, preview the art, and purchase.
What shape and size is the artwork?
The external dimensions of the artwork are an exact 5 inch by 5 inch square.
Can I preview the artwork before I buy it?
Yes! Go to the sale page here. Click on each item’s photo or title to expand the image and learn more about the artwork.
Artwork will also be on display starting Wednesday, February 14 at OMA and throughout the sale during regular museum hours: Wednesdays-Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm, with extended hours to 8:00pm on Fridays
Does the artwork have hanging hardware on the back?
Some artworks are framed and/or ready to hang, but not all. Click here to email a staff member if you have questions about specific artworks.
How many artworks can I purchase?
As many as you like! Starting at 6:00pm on February 18, a “Buy Now” button will be added to each artwork listing. By clicking that button, you will have purchased the artwork! Your credit card will be charged at the end of the business day.
How long is the sale open?
The sale closes at 11:59pm on March 10, 2024.
How do I pay for my items?
Payment must be made directly through our secure checkout page on the BetterUnite platform. You must pre-register your card to purchase artwork. Purchases will be finalized and credit cards will be charged weeknight evenings throughout the duration of the sale.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express via the secure checkout page on the BetterUnite platform.
How do I get the artwork I purchased?
We encourage you to pick up your artwork from OMA in person. Artwork can be picked up at OMA starting Wednesday 21, during OMA’s regular business hours: Wednesdays-Sundays, 11:00am-5:00pm, with extended hours to 8:00pm on Fridays.
Please be prepared to present the purchase confirmation email or text message, either as a physical print out or showing the email on your phone, to front desk staff.
If you will need the artwork to be shipped to you, after completing your purchase please contact email@example.com or call (760) 435-3721 to make shipping arrangements. Shipping fees will vary depending on the number of artworks purchased, starting at $15.
By clicking to buy, you have agreed to the sale procedures and have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the item. OMA is not liable for any occurrence resulting from the use of purchased items or services. All sales are final. Refunds or exchanges are not allowed.
Every effort has been made to describe all items accurately. Still, all items are sold “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind regarding the description, authenticity, value, or fitness of items.
What if I have a question that wasn’t answered here?
Please contact OMA at (760) 435-3721 or click here to email a staff member with any additional questions or concerns.