Support the NAIW Legacy Foundation with our online auction! The bidding starts on Tuesday, February 14 and will conclude at 3:00pm EST on Wednesday, March 15 EST.
Auction items include items donated by many IAIP members. Thank you to all who have supported the auction through your donations and an advanced thank you to all that plan to participate in the bidding! Donations to the online auction will also count towards your region's progress in the Sailing the Seven Seas campaign.
- Please click on the red Auction button to the right.
- Next, click on the Register to Bid button at the top of the page. If you are already registered with BetterUnite to bid, please select “Already registered?”
- Once you click on the Register to Bid button, please complete the information as prompted.
- Please note that a donation is NOT required! You may contribute if you are so inclined, but payment is not required to register for the auction.
To bid on an item:
- You will be required to enter credit card information for pre-authorization. Nothing will be charged to your card at this time. Your card will only be charged at the end of the auction if you are the highest bidder.
A few housekeeping notes:
- Notifications will be sent via text message if you are outbid on an item. Consider entering your best offer.
- When prompted to return to the site, you will be directed to your personal page. To view all the auction items, select the red auction hammer in the upper right corner.
Bid early! Bid often!