Healing Thine Hearts
Experience 3-in-1 Hands-On Training! – Equipping the Lay Counsel & The S.E.L.F Assessment on Starting on May 30th Time: 6:30pm - 9pm CST & 30 - June 2, 2023 Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm CST (Timely breaks will be provided)
Have you ever wanted to learn how to start a Lay Counseling practice, this is the training to attend! This 3 in 1 Training includes:
- Start to finish foundational training. Upon completion you will be confident, equipped with counseling tools/techniques, mentorship and support to fully launch your Lay Counseling Practice.
- S.E.L.F Assessment. Self - examination is the strenghth of a good counselor. Understanding yourself gives you grace to accept and deal with the issues people are confronted with daily.
This dynamic package is perfect for you if want to:
- Become a Life Coach
- Be a Pastoral Counselor
- Recieve income by becoming a Mental Health professional
- Be a faith-based therapist
- Teach God’s word
- Improve your ministry resume
- Providing freedom to people
- Obtain additional CEU’s
What you will receive:
1. Life Core Therapy (The CE credits will be through Healing Thine Hearts Ministries)- Healing Thine Hearts offers Biblical Counselor Certification based upon our exclusive faith-based therapeutic treatment method.
2. Equipping the Lay Counselor you will learn the basic of counseling process from start to finish. This session will teach you tools to use in your lay counseling practice.
3. The S.E.L.F Assessments (Connecting Passion to Ministry) – Proven to help those who want to know more specifically about their calling in Care/Coaching/Counseling ministry capabilities.
*S-earching /Personality Discovery
*E-ach / Ability Awareness
*L-evel / Learning Spiritual Gifts
*F-ully / Experience of Life
This Option is AVAILABLE for Installments.
If the registered party withdraws from the program, after initial registration, there will be a $200 non-refundable fee applied against registration.
2001 W. Plano Pkwy., Suite 3426 Plano, Texas 75075 I 972-833-4344 I www.healingthinehearts.org