Join the Guardian Angels to
Ignite the next generation
The future of our Church depends on keeping a place in the hearts of young Catholics who are bombarded by secularity from every kind of electronic media. Arkansas Catholic must use every resource to inform and inspire the faithful through multiple digital channels as well as traditional print. With your support — one time, or as a monthly sustaining member — we can make this happen.
What can your gift do?
Your membership, especially when joined with the support of other Guardian Angels, can help us reach Catholics across Arkansas whether they are devout or doubting, churchgoing or just curious, fervent or fallen-away. Here are some of the projects your gift could support:
- Two months of software to prepare photos for publishing, including social media and the web: $60
- Mileage for a reporter to cover an event in southeast Arkansas: $120
- Report, photograph and partly livestream an ordination on the web: $600
- Present an educational Communications Day to support parish and school employees: $1,250
- Update the Arkansas Catholic website to current design and security standards: $12,000
- Provide an internship for a young Catholic communicator to gain real-world experience: Priceless
Sustain the work
Choose the giving option that best fits your convenience. We encourage monthly sustaining memberships because they help you budget your giving while helping us plan on resources. Either way, we are deeply grateful for your caring support.
Join the Guardian Angels with your gift today and help sustain the Church's future.
"... to him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations, forever and ever. Amen." (Ephesians 3:21)