Delight & Be is a 501(c3) nonprofit dedicated to inspire, to equip, and to provide a place of authentic community for young women. We long to see this generation live in wholeness and freedom, rooted in their true identity as a beloved daughter. We provide safe spaces that emphasize hope in the future by discipling young women with a focus on emotional, mental and spiritual health.
• 1 in 3 young women are sexually abused by the age of 18
• Eating disorders affect over 10 million women in the United States
• 1 in 4 young women engage in self harm
• Anxiety disorders affect one in three teens
• Teens spend an average of 9 hours a day on electronic devices
• 80% of young women have viewed porn by the age of 20
• 20% of girls have sent a sext by the time they are 16
• Average age of porn exposure for a female is the age of 14
• 50% of young women have been the victims of bullying or cyberbullying
This generation of young women need us now more than ever.
• hosted 1 retreat and 4 workshops
• 71 attendees at a 2019 workshop or retreat
• Local teen girls nights & community events for women in our local community
• hosted three interns for a month long internship
• the official launch of our new program, Only 7 Seconds with a team built across the nation
• the release of Volume 4 of the Delight & Be magazine
As we pray over what 2020 is to hold, we are confident that God is going to continue to change hearts and lives through Delight & Be. But we can't do it alone, we need you.
• 1st goal: Annual Nonprofit Insurance - $3,750
• 2nd goal: Annual Delight Foundation Operating Costs - $3,000
• 3rd goal: Delight House Repairs & Updates - $2,000
• 4th goal: Hosting a 2020 Workshop - $3,000