Our group lunches are an excellent opportunity to try a new restaurant and spend some time with a few new friends.
Bayona is a favorite of Decadent Ducks serving food that will delight.
Pair your lunch with a $5 Bloody Mary, Mimosa or French Sparkling Wine
Choice of Appetizer
- Cream of Garlic Soup (B)
- Tomato Basil Soup (B)
- Bayona Salad with Parmigiano Reggiano or Point Reyes Blue Cheese
- Caesar Style Salad with Lemon Pickle and Fried Capers
- Covey Rise Baby Squash Salad with House Bacon, Vidalia, La Marotte, and Roasted Tomato Vinagrette
- Scallop and Duck Potstickers
Choice of Main
- Fried Rabbit Pot Pie with Buttermilk Dill Dressing and Pickled Peppers
- House Pastrami on House Caraway Rye
- Spanakopita Puffs
- Chanterelle and Sweet Potato Pierogi
- Buttermilk Biscuit with Smoked Tomato Cream, Crawfish and Poached Egg
Choice of Dessert
- Smoked Duck and Peanut-Cashew Butter Puff and Apple Salad (B)
- Cheese Plate - Dunbarton and Sophia
- Rhum Baba with Pistachio Ice Cream, Vanilla Rum Syrup and Tart Cherries
- Butter Chocolate Tart with Salted Caramel, Whipped Dark Chocolate Ganache and Candied Peanuts
- Ice Cream-Crunchy Peanut ButterSOrbet-Peach and Rosemary
Note menu items with (B) are always on menu, other items are subject to change depending on local fresh ingredients chef can source.
Choice of non alcoholic beverages.
Alcoholic beverages available at diners own cost: Special pricing on Bloody Mary, Mimosa or French Sparkling Wine $5
Price: $37 includes tax and gratuity