Front Desk Volunteer – Three volunteer opportunities available daily: 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm, and 3pm-5:30pm.
You will monitor the front door, assist guests and residents, answer questions, and make every guest and resident feel welcome at The 24.
Clothing Closet Volunteer – Three volunteer opportunities available daily: 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm, and 3pm-5:30pm.
You will help with sorting through clothing donations, fold and/or hang items, label items, organize clothes in closet and keep things neat and tidy for our residents.
Event Volunteer – Volunteer opportunities are available during various events. We will reach out before the events to see if you are available.
Volunteers are an important and valued part of Dallas 24 Hour Club. We want everyone who enters the doors of Dallas 24 Hour Club to feel welcomed. As a Steak Night Volunteer, you will help with setting up, cleaning, bathroom checks, tear down, and various other things, which will help our staff to do their best job providing great service for Steak Night!
As a volunteer, we expect you to:
- Carry out the tasks you have agreed to as part of your role description
- Work reliably to the best of your ability
- Give as much warning as possible whenever you cannot volunteer when expected
- Treat staff, residents, and guests with respect
- Follow our rules and procedures, including those on health and safety, equal opportunities, and confidentiality
- Dress appropriately for volunteer work (no yoga, tight pants, revealing attire, etc.)
- Goods or personal donations may not be exchanged among guests and volunteers. Please bring all In-Kind donations to a staff member for receipt documentation
- Fraternization between residents and volunteers is not permitted
- No alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind permitted on property. Breathalyzer and drug tests will be administered to any volunteer thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Notify our staff within 24 hours of your scheduled shift if you are unable to volunteer
For questions regarding volunteering with Dallas 24 Hour Club, please email Michael Gilot, firstname.lastname@example.org