Come together to celebrate community by giving back to Caritas of Austin’s Community Kitchen Diners! Together with friends, family, or colleagues, you will have the opportunity to put together a celebration for 200+ diners as they enjoy a nutritious lunch in our Community Kitchen. You will leave a lasting impression with naming rights to the Community Kitchen for one quarter.
THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Naming opportunity in the Community Kitchen for two months including signage and recognition on Caritas of Austin's media platforms
- Creating a custom themed menu with Caritas of Austin’s chef
- Opportunity to decorate the dining hall
- Option to bring in care packages or gifts for diners
- Flexible timing and scheduling depending on current group-related restrictions
- Current COVID-related restrictions limit volunteer support in our Community Kitchen to 3 people at a time. While you have one year to redeem the package, we will work with you on what makes the most sense for you and your guests—either setting up multiple small-group days in the kitchen, or holding off until your whole group can work together—we’ll be flexible to your needs!