Dust off your cowboy hat!
The IN-PERSON event is SOLD OUT!
Join us ONLINE by Registering here.
The Austin 20 presents an intimate evening,
featuring Larry Gatlin live and in person - and online!
Austin Country Club
Thursday, May 6th
6pm - Welcome cocktail reception
7pm SHARP - Dinner, Presentation, Live Auction
Limited Seating - SOLD OUT!
Wrap up the evening with a beautiful serenade from Larry Gatlin himself,
featuring his new song composed for our very own Nicole’s Project survivors.
If you prefer to attend virtually - join us via live stream! Host a House Party or just grab some dinner from our friends at Salt Traders or Jack Allen's Kitchen, then sit back and enjoy a lively auction and a moving fundraiser, all featuring Mr. Larry Gatlin!
Benefitting Nicole’s Projects:
Providing restoration for child survivors of sex trafficking.
Nicole's House Projects
A Safe Harbor for Human Trafficking Survivors
Nicole’s House provides temporary care in a healing, therapeutic environment for female survivors of human trafficking. Nicole's House works with each girl to assess her specific experiences and circumstances to determine the best pathway toward healing and recovery.
A team of professionals provides comprehensive, evidence-based services to evaluate each survivor and determine the best path of treatment, based on individual needs.
Join us, join Larry Gatlin, and Support Nicole's House Projects.
By the Numbers
- It is estimated that there are approximately 234,000 victims of labor trafficking in the State of Texas.
- There are approximately 79,000 youth and minor sex trafficking victims in Texas at any one time.
- The five most common types of trafficking are Escort Services, Outdoor Solicitation, Illicit Massage, Residential Sex Trafficking, and Domestic Work. It is no surprise that these are also the most common types of trafficking that involve children.
Not only does Nicole's House provide essential services to Texas children, but it brings awareness to the surrounding community about the realities of human trafficking. The survivors we serve are vulnerable and need our help, but they need your help too. This center is a great opportunity for the local community to lend a helping hand to children in need.
Nicole's House Programs
- Drop-in Center: Our Drop-in Center, an emergency short-term program, is available to law enforcement, child welfare professionals and other stakeholders to drop off survivors for assessment and services. Nicole's House Drop-In Center has approximately five beds available for use.
- Long-Term Treatment Center: Our Long-Term Treatment Center has 20 beds available for children to stay up to 90 days. In this program, survivors receive evidence-based, best practice therapeutic services to overcome their trauma, allowing them to thrive and become successful, healthy individuals.