Let's Celebrate, Together!
Since 2016, the Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame has recognized individuals who have made a significant and long-lasting positive impact on the Phantom Regiment organization. This year, we are excited to bring back our in-person event, along with continuing to host a virtual production, to celebrate our 2021 inductees.
Meet the 2021 Hall of Fame Inductees
Other exciting elements of this annual event include:
- The return of the Online Auction, launching on Monday, November 8, and running through the close of the Gala Celebration
- Recognition of additional award recipients, including the Mark Glasscoe Member of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, and Chevron Award
- An introduction to our new CEO, Todd Snead
Seats for the in-person event are limited, so be sure to secure your spot now!
*Please note that masks may be required per Illinois state regulations. We will do our best to keep you updated as guidelines evolve.
Grab a bit of Phantom Regiment memorabilia, or treat yourself to some Cubs tickets! No matter what, all proceeds from the online auction directly support Phantom Regiment's mission of providing life-changing experiences through performing arts education.
We need auction items!
If you have any of the following and would be willing to donate them to the auction, please fill out this form!
- Phantom Regiment Memorabilia - uniforms/parts, equipment, yearbooks, recordings, art, etc.
- Tickets to major sporting events or performing arts groups
- Gift Cards - Any Amount or Retailer
- Travel/Experiences - stays at a lake house, vacation rentals
- Home Goods & Decor
- Clothing & Accessories
- Gift Sets/Baskets
- Anything else you think someone might bid on!
Back by popular demand, the Hall of Fame Gala Program will be broadcast LIVE, right here on this page. Simply register for a FREE virtual ticket, and you can join in the fun from wherever you happen to be. The live stream will begin at approximately 7:45pm CST. JOIN LIVE STREAM button is located at the top right of this page.