#MakeATXBRAVE Community Nourishment campaign is to Build Relationships, Awareness, Voices, and Engagement, to love our neighbors and serve the vulnerable population.
#MakeATXBRAVE Community Nourishment campaign is to:
1) serve the vulnerable population with healthy meal options,
2) to empower a cohort of young high school female students aka BRAVE Ambassadors to be agents of change and community organizers,
3) to bring awareness of food insecurities, health disparities, neighborhood access, and systemic racism,
4) to activate community members to be engaged and build relationships,
5) to amplify BIPOC-businesses and voices in the greater Austin area.