Join Austin Woods & Waters Club for an evening to benefit the McBride Conservation Fund Foundation. It's a night of inspiration as old and new friends share their outdoor experiences while giving back to the future of hunting and fishing. Come and experience how the McBride Foundation is preserving our rich outdoor heritage for the next generation.
This year’s rendezvous is a curated event at The Arlo, a spectacular property newly constructed in South Austin. The evening begins at 5 PM, with a private sponsors’ happy hour on the back lawn overlooking beautiful Hill Country views with guests enjoying an open bar, horderves, and entertainment. Following, at 6 PM, the Banquet begins with cocktails, seated dinner, a live auction, raffles, games, live music, and more. Guests can peruse displays showcasing our collection of unique auction items and raffle prizes that include exclusive hunting adventures, fishing excursions, family & couple vacations, firearms, and much more. Back by popular demand, we will have our coveted Container Game, which sold out shortly after doors opened in 2021.
Ways You Can Participate
- Become a Sponsor - Sponsorships range from $4000 - $500: Benefits include event tickets, premium seating/tables, sponsor-only gun raffle, raffle tickets, and recognition on the website linked with your URL & promotional materials, complimentary 1-year AWWC membership(s). *Details are found on the Ticket page of this website and are available.
- Purchase your tickets - $140 Individual - $250 Couple (Tickets go on sale August 15, 2022)
- Give an in-kind donation to the Auction or Raffle - Receive recognition on the website and at the event.
- Make a tax-deductible gift to the McBride Conservation Fund - Receive recognition on the website and at the event
- Invite your friends to attend with you - Create new memories to last a lifetime
- Share the grant info with your network
Download the McBride Grant Application here (Deadline is September 15, 2022):